With the largest pre-owned and refurbished office furniture showrooms in CT, you’ll find what you’re looking for – for LESS!
Many of our customers find they can save up to 60%-80% off new retail list prices when they incorporate pre-owned and refurbished office furniture into their plans.
Use the inventory tab to view a selection of our current office furniture. Please confirm availability as product quantities change daily.
WHY BUY PRE-OWNED OFFICE FURNITURE AT TRANSFER ENTERPRISES?
While all used office furniture is not created equal, used at Transfer means quality and affordability. To understand your options, here is a quick guide to understanding the difference between pre-owned, refurbished and new furniture options.
All of these options are available at Transfer Enterprises, but we find that most of our customers usually get the most for their money when they buy pre-owned.
Pre-owned furniture at Transfer Enterprises:
- Is used office furniture free of major wear and tear
- Greenest option – no new resources are used; 100% recycled
- Combines on-the-spot availability with quality and value
- Is cleaned and inspected twice before delivery and once after installation
- Much more durable than new furniture constructed of cheaper materials
- Often has a life of more than 10 years after purchase
- Provides you with the most respected brands (including Steelcase, Herman Miller, Haworth, Hon, Kimball and Jofco) at discounted prices
- Is used office furniture that has been refurbished or repaired with an updated paint, upholstery or laminate
- Provides excellent quality and value, but is subject to availability
- Can cost more than as-is pre-owned office furniture because of the extra materials and labor incorporated into the product
- Excellent durability
- Furniture is repaired, function-checked and refreshed allowing quality brand names an extended life and use in a professional office
New office furniture:
- Is usually purchased from an authorized dealer who sometimes has exclusive contracts for certain brands. They can sell you their brand at a discount, but are not incentivized to show you other options
- Can be special ordered to find a unique shape, size or color of furniture that you are looking for
- Is subject to availability and may have longer delivery lead times
- Can be more expensive when durable construction methods and high quality materials are used, or low cost when cheaper materials are used
Browse our inventory or visit our Showroom to see the quality for yourself!
We offer space planning & design services free of charge. Our experts are ready to help you complete your project on time, and on budget.
Contact Transfer Enterprises: