If you’re looking for the best selection of ergonomic chairs for sale in CT, look no further than Transfer Enterprises, Inc. We have a vast selection of both new and pre-owned seating suitable for any office space. All the following products can be found on www.tedesk.com, or by visiting our showroom in Manchester, CT.
Our ergonomic chair selection is full of chairs designed to provide long-term support and comfort for your body. In the following paragraphs, we’ll share some of our employee and customer favorites.
- Steelcase Amia
The Steelcase Amia is a Transfer Enterprises’ team favorite. The Amia task chair offers full ergonomic functions in a sleek and appealing design. If you want adjustable lumbar support, adjustable arms, tilt lock and tilt tension controls, then the Amia will be perfect for you. It’s one of the most comfortable, supportive, and durable office chairs in our inventory! Everything, from the back support to the quality fabric, to the dependable change knobs, makes the Steelcase Amia a favorite among our employees and customers. We offer this chair refurbished, with all-new, black, commercial-grade fabric! Price and photo reflect refurbished inventory. Its retail price is between $700-$800 new, but you can get it refurbished here at Tedesk.com for ONLY $399! Click here to shop: https://www.tedesk.com/product/steelcase-amia-black/
2. Herman Miller Celle
The Herman Miller Celle chair is rated by our employees and customers as the most comfortable chair for 24/7 use. It is the most ideal seating option for dispatch and telecommunication centers, because of the prolonged sitting these jobs require. It features fully adjustable lumbar support, a plastic molded back, and a fully upholstered seat available in a medium gray tone.
The Celle Chair features:
- Pneumatic height change
- Height adjustable arms
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Tilt limiter
- Back lock
- Seat depth change
Bottom line: if you want a comfortable chair that props you up ergonomically for long hours while typing at a desk, then the Celle chair will suit you well. Because it has been around so long, we know that the Herman Miller Celle chair is durable enough to last a decade or more. You can conveniently our refurbished Herman Miller chair at https://www.tedesk.com/product/herman-miller-celle/
3. SitOnIt Task Chair
The SitOnIt Task chair is stylish, comfortable, and durable. For nearly half the price and it’s available used on tedesk.com for nearly half the price of buying it new. As a high-quality chair with strong lumbar support, the SitOnIt task chair is a good fit for standard office work. It’s been recognized for its designer-friendly features and superior ergonomics. This chair demands you notice it, and the red and white color option allows you to make it fit in or stand out! Shop for the SitOnIt task chair now by clicking here: https://www.tedesk.com/product/sitonit-task-chair/
4. Plastic Stacking Chairs – Available in vibrant yellow or blue.
Last, but certainly not least on our list are our plastic stacking chairs. These are available in a beautiful, vibrant yellow or blue. These chairs are ideal for breakroom seating, classrooms (especially if your school colors are yellow or blue), guest chairs, or seating for waiting rooms. The sculpted back and seat is thick and supportive, so it helps you maintain good posture.
Transfer Enterprises sells these chairs used at a discounted price of only $79. You can shop these now by clicking here: https://www.tedesk.com/product/plastic-stacking-chair/
Importance Of Choosing Ergonomic Chairs for your CT Business
Buying a chair for your office is like buying a mattress. If you’re spending a third of your life in this furniture, it should support your well-being and not break your back. If you have a full-time desk job, then you’re spending at minimum 14,000 hours sitting over the next 10 years (That’s assuming you sit in a chair for at least 35 hours a week).
We now know that tremendous time spent in a chair can be detrimental to your health, but a poorly made chair only makes it worse by putting you in positions that increase long-term risk. If you have a desk job, then finding a chair that makes your desk time more comfortable and better for your health is a worthwhile endeavor. You can find all the ergonomic chairs you’re looking for right here at www.tedesk.com. Please give our friendly staff a call if you have questions, or if you’re local, then stop by our public showroom in Manchester CT.
- Comfort: We can’t stress enough that every person’s body is different, so finding the perfect, most comfortable office chair is a subjective endeavor. This also depends on the type of work you do and how you sit. Important areas to consider: chairs on a seat, the backrest, and armrest comfort.
- Lumbar and back support: People have different torso lengths and lumbar curvatures, so adjustability is key. A good backrest will support you regardless if you’re sitting straight up or reclined at 100 to 110 degrees.
- Ease of reclining: Reclining is important for sustainable sitting. It lets your body move a bit more while you’re seated.
- Adjustability: adjustable office chairs is a better fit for a larger range of people. Often, our customers prefer chairs with at least adjustable seat height. We also offer office chairs that let you adjust arm height, tilt, and seat depth. The best chairs allow you to customize the tilt distance and the amount of force required to lean the chair back.
- Price: There’s a significant difference between the quality of a $40 generic-brand office chair and an $800 chair from a respected company. Most notably, office chairs below $200 are made with cheaper plastic and metal, are non-adjustable, and have shorter, or less-inclusive warranties. Transfer Enterprises offers many used and refurbished office chairs that give you the same benefits as the new version, but for half the cost. Why spend $800 on a new chair, when you can get the same benefits out of our refurbished version for $399? Save your money and get the ergonomic chair you deserve built with high-quality materials.
To view all of our ergonomic chairs for sale in CT, visit www.tedesk.com! We also offer nationwide shipping.