Popcorn, designed by Zooey Chu, is ideal for conference areas, cafeterias, classrooms and healthcare spaces or wherever multi-purpose stack applications are required.
- Popcorn’s flexible backrest and supporting curves ensure comfort even when seated for extended periods.
- The chair features a durable 0.5″ diameter steel rod frame with no front crossbar for greater leg comfort.
- The wallsaver design protects walls from markings and provides greater flexibility for tighter spaces.
- The one piece seat-back polypropylene shell offers a back cut-out for easy cleaning and a hand-hold for ease of transportation. Popcorn is also lightweight – starting at 15 lbs.
- Polypropylene models can be stacked on dolly 34 high, while upholstered models can be stacked 15 high (standard 80″ door frame). Stools are stackable up to 8 high on the floor but not stackable on dolly.
- Choose from a wide selection of designer colors with coordinating matching arms.
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual of the product(s) advertised.
Arrival lead times are approximations provided by the manufacturer. Given the current state of the supply chain, Transfer Enterprises cannot guarantee any lead times. Once new orders are placed, they are unable to be cancelled.
There are no reviews yet.